Cozy up with a warm, comforting mug of gingerbread hot chocolate! Rich, with an intense chocolate flavor and a hint of spice. Recipe provided by May I Have That Recipe.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups unsweetened non dairy milk
- 1 Chai tea bag
- 1- 2.75 oz bar Salazon Sea Salt & Gingerbread Chocolate, cut into pieces
- 3 - 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (to taste)
- 1 - 2 tbsp sugar (or to taste)
- Whipped topping
- Combine the milk and the tea bag in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and keep it there for 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and remove the tea bag. Add the chocolate pieces and whisk until they are completely melted. Whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar and mix well
- Serve hot with a dollop of whipped topping
Notes: For a dairy version, simply use regular milk and whipped cream. The hot chocolate will thicken slightly as it cools.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.