These chocolate-dipped sweet potato chips are the salty-sweet, snack-able answer to your fall cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Salazon Chocolate Bar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash, clean, and cut potato in to thin slices, about the thickness of a nickel.
- Gather the slices and place into a gallon size plastic bag.
- Combine the oil, sea salt, and cinnamon with the potato slices.
- Seal and shake the bag until the slices are evenly coated with cinnamon and salt.
- Arrange your sweet potatoes in a single layer on multiple baking sheets and cook for 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees, flipping once or twice to ensure even cooking. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chips.
- About 20 minutes into cooking, begin melting the Salazon Chocolate Bar with a double broiler or in the microwave.
- Once your chips are crisp, remove from oven and immediately dip into chocolate. Set on a parchment-lined surface or a cooled baking sheet to cool.
- The chips are best eaten fresh. To store, allow to cool completely and then place in a bag or sealed container. Do not refrigerate.
Video filmed and edited by Rachel Cooper
Want to try this recipe for yourself? Take 10% off your Salazon Chocolate order with discount code RECIPECHOCOLATE.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.