Try this simple tapas-inspired fall recipe from our friend Beth at Cooking By Design. This recipe elegantly pairs our 57% Organic Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar bar with citrus and cinnamon for the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and savory!
What You'll Need
- 1 large orange, seedless
- 1 Tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 bar, Salazon Chocolate (57% Organic Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar bar)
- Slice orange in half between stem & bottom.
- Slice each half. You now have 4 quarters.
- Slice each quarter into ¼- ½” slices.
- Arrange orange slices on a platter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon down the center of each orange slice.
- Break off pieces of the chocolate bar.
- Serve immediately.
Yields up to 4 servings; 2 orange slices per person & several pieces of chocolate.
Want to try this recipe for yourself? Take 10% off your Salazon Chocolate order with discount code RECIPECHOCOLATE
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.