Prep Time Cook Time Total Time
18 minutes 12 minutes 30 minutes
What You'll Need
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, almond extract, or Bailey's
- 1.5 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Salazon Chocolate bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the vanilla (or flavoring of choice) and mix gently to combine.
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and stir.
- Carefully stir in chocolate chips and chopped Salazon Chocolate. Form rounded tablespoons with the dough and space evenly on the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 12 minutes, or until golden. Let cool for 2 minutes on the pan before transferring to a baking rack to continue cooling.
Want to try this recipe for yourself? Take 10% off your Salazon Chocolate order with discount code RECIPECHOCOLATE
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.