Cupcakes are so 2015...cake pops are the future! These bite-size cake balls dipped in Salazon Chocolate will have you asking "Where have you been all my life!?"
What You'll Need
- Cake mix (eggs, water, oil dependent on cake used)
- 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese icing
- 2 Salazon Chocolate bars
- Lollipop sticks
- Choice of toppings (in this demo we used sea salt and sprinkles)
- A pinch of coconut oil (or desired oil)
- Styrofoam block
2. When the cake has reached room temperature, crumble the cake entirely into a bowl.
3. Start by adding 2 table spoons of cream cheese icing to the crumbs. Mix until crumbly texture is nearly gone. Add more icing as needed. (It's important to add as you go. Too much icing will make the cake balls too heavy for the sticks)
4. Once the desired texture is achieved, roll the dough into balls.
- Customize everything from your cake flavor to your toppings to your flavor of Salazon chocolate for unique results each time.
- Use a vegan cake and icing to create a vegan alternative!
- Use your hands when mixing the cake crumbs and icing.
- Put the melted chocolate in a mug or glass. This makes dipping much easier.
- Store your cake pops in in the fridge.
Want to try this recipe for yourself? Take 10% off your Salazon Chocolate order with discount code RECIPECHOCOLATE
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.